Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Kota Kinabalu Here I Come.......


Being planned months ago that i will be attending Vipassana Meditation in KK....... before going for the meditation i had a few days of shopping and eating around in KK. In this trip i had all my favourites including my " ke li " and steam " 7 sing pan ". I am always a fan for western cuisine , and this time i tried out " LITTLE ITALY " its amazingly yummy and whoever is out there in kk its a " must try " from pizza to pasta and they have everything served . I am sorry that i did not get any pics from the food that i ordered its all becos i can't wait to try out the food ! Another kopitiam cuisine that i am fond of " old town " love the " nai cha " the most and ofcos the ipoh hor fun ...... ermm yummmy...... its all about food that i am talking about...... that's its for my 2 nights and 3 days stay....... Ohhh i did went for steamboat with porridge base toooo...... that was a good try.

No comments: