Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wake up call !

I have just received a call from my colleague telling me how political it is in our organisation...... through her call , i have just woken up from my self centered world. I have never realise of how serious it will be between people and people around us ! Am i being just tooo simple in my life , being tooo naive or should i be involved in all these nonsense which i think life should not be soooo miserable ! Come on guys ! life is short, so wake up and get out from this miserable world . Words are always easy to say but actions are hard ... as long as you feel what you are comfortable with ! i guess that's the right way of getting on with life . Being simple is good , who cares if we have hurt others but atleast we feel contentment and happiness in us ! though it may seems to sound very selfish but nothing is perfect in this world . So do we ! So i shouldn't have think too much becos life is precious and short and most importantly we have to believe that after stormy rain there's always sunshine....... So have your thoughts and follow your heart !

No comments: