Monday, August 20, 2007

Limitations......

I always believe that in every one of us there should be a personal boundaries in which no one should crose either physically unless its invited..... Being to be respected is important ! Just to know the limitations on what u really want in your life . Being self respect is always important ! I can't expect others to respect me unless I respect myself . Once the imaginary lines are drawn , it will be alot easier for me to stay stronger and be more assertive .
After all.... lets try to see life not as the enemy but as a friendly sparring partner. We just dun need to improve or change to strive for perfection, but just accept yourself as who you are . Its becos we can't expect others to understand us, unless we understand ourself more. Always leave a little space for ourself each day to reflect , to understand and to respect . Keep our life just simple , bare and pure.

1 comment:

Worrywart said...

wah cheem ...