Thursday, October 19, 2006

Latest Piece of Work
















Hey guys....... this might be a better piece of work than my previous scrap! hahaha! at least some improvement huh! Jaime's scrap looks cute and better. Mine will be so much simpler becos i am just not as cute as her! that's absolutely true! hahah! what do u think na? i just found out that i didn't have the one with your pics on in my comp! aiyaaaa i will upload it and send it to you! i am just an IT idiot ! i have difficulties figuring out with all the comp stuff!!! get very fruastrated if i cannot get it done properly! ok i better stop my crap and get kicking.........

1 comment:

sieyee said...

Bi, i send u my photo and u help me to do one.. hehe..me in westin hotel now.. very very syok ah.. i like the hotel but not the location so traffic